Job Title: Team Member, Mobile Banking Services
Employment Type: Permanent
- To provide technical support for the Bank’s retail internet banking.
- Develop policies and procedures for electronic banking processes to ensure compliance with established standards and regulations.
- Responsible for the bank’s cash management online products and services.
- Assist with the design and development of new online banking products
- Provide exceptional customer service and support of our Electronic Banking products and services.
- Provide support to consumers and business customers as well as retail department.
- Process, verify and reconcile the electronic banking transactions to ensure accuracy and adherence to policies, procedures and bank regulations.
- Oversee all electronic banking activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, STEM courses preferably.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of supporting internet banking applications, oversee electronic banking activities, and be able to reconcile electronic banking transactions.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Proficient in programming languages of SQL and basics of PLSQL, Python
- Good knowledge of some data mining skills and the meaning of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) with some practical experience.
- Understanding the use of some Business Intelligence and Dashboard tools like Power BI, Tableau
- Microsoft Certification
- Analytics skills
- Swift Knowledge
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
What We Expect From You
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
20th May, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Remote Entry Level Marketing Specialist Needed at KnollCrayne
- Remote Entry Level Digital Marketer Needed at John Crane
- Remote Entry Level Product Designer Needed at Mavis
- Remote Entry Level Social Media Designer Needed Merkle
- Remote Entry Level Social Media Specialist Needed at Talentify
- Remote Front End Developer Needed at Dice
- Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Rescue Marketing Inc.