Ades was incorporated in 2004 and has been trading in the Royal Borough of Greenwich since then. Firstly as distributors of dried and smoked fish, and in 2006 the company expanded into selling catering supplies before opening the Cash & Carry in 2007. The company is managed by a dedicated team with extensive experience in the food industry and has maintained an excellent reputation in the industry over many years.
Our aim is to make top quality African and Caribbean foods and drinks accessible and affordable to consumers in and around London, the United Kingdom and in the EU.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Specialist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a full-time digital content specialist to join our fast-growing team.
- The ideal candidate must have a grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- He/She would be responsible for checking all content before uploading it onto the website, blogging, emailing, product specification updating, etc.
- To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
About the Team:
- The digital content specialist will report to the Project Manager & Support Team Manager.
- You’ll be Ades primary in-house digital marketer and content curator working in our Support Team for developing the voice for all aspects of the organisation’s online presence.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Writing all product descriptions, specifications, allergies, etc.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnel
- Working closely with the technical, admin & accounting team to maintain site standards with regard to new development.
- Crafting site & banner promotions ideas passed on to him/her by the project manager
- Send email campaigns with the use of existing templates, and online outreach campaigns (social media).
Qualifications and Background
- A Degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communication & Language Arts, Technical Writing or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in digital marketing and content creation
- Sales & Marketing work experience, an added advantage
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email campaigns, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying the target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with content management systems (Magento) is a plus in getting this role.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Clicky, etc)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, MailChimp, Google Merchant, Facebook Business, and Instagram Marketing
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Knowledge of Graphics Design
- Communication skills – verbal & written
- Proven ability to work within a cross-departmental team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Remote Entry Level Marketing Specialist Needed at KnollCrayne
- Remote Entry Level Digital Marketer Needed at John Crane
- Remote Entry Level Product Designer Needed at Mavis
- Remote Entry Level Social Media Designer Needed Merkle
- Remote Entry Level Social Media Specialist Needed at Talentify
- Remote Front End Developer Needed at Dice
- Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Rescue Marketing Inc.