Remote Entry Level Social Media Designer Needed Merkle
Merkle is a leading technology-enabled, data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We are champions for meaningful progress, and we aim to be a force for good—for our people, our clients, the industry, and our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding, and learning so they can grow. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and clients, driving better outcomes. Merkle is an agency of dentsu.
Are you always looking at social posts and think, I can do better? Do you keep up to date with trends on TikTok, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram? If so, then Merkle has an opportunity for you! We are looking for a Social Media Designer who is passionate and interested in the full spectrum of social media creative design with a growing knowledge of where aesthetic look-and-feel overlaps with behavioral user experience. You will have the freedom to be a creator, take risks, try new techniques, and meet the moment in social media. As a Social Media Designer, reporting to the Director of Social Media, you will work within the social team to produce engaging graphics for our customer’s social media channels that get our clients noticed and their customers engaged.
- Create final design assets such as social graphics, motion videos, TikTok-style short-form videos
- Pitch creative ideas
- Conceptualizes visuals based on requirements
- Work with Art Director to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand for client
- 1+ year of experience at an agency or client-side setting
- A complete portfolio of design examples with emphasis on social media design work
- Work demonstrating conceptual thinking and execution with a sound strategic approach
- Proficiency with tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Pablo, Pixlr and similar tools
- Demonstrated expertise with best practice across multiple digital channels especially social media, web design, e-commerce and mobile.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $47,000 – 70,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors, including relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k), matching, paid time off and other benefits are also available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Dentsu (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company based on age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and specific state or local laws. To request or discuss accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.