Remote Entry Level Marketing Specialist Needed at KnollCrayne
About the job
KnollCrayne is a global investment firm that seeks to build great companies, provide innovative solutions and generate value for all stakeholders. Formed in 2019 and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, KnollCrayne is opening an enterprise in London.
About The Role
- Performing day-to-day operations for marketing and communications activity, including setting timelines, content creation, copywriting, and lead generation.
- Maintaining our website, ensuring regular updates of content, adhering to strong SEO principles.
- Managing and executing advertising campaigns and supporting the team by coordinating and collating content.
- Leading, planning and executing social media strategies.
- Tracking, reporting and optimising campaigns to continuously improve our returns.
- Organising events.
- Assisting with market research and competitor analysis.
- Assisting in the development of new products and the process to take those products to market.
- Provide reporting, research and project support as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Marketing/Communications/Business or relatable discipline
- Good understanding of SEO and SEM principles.
- Basic graphic design skills, either using Adobe Creative Suite or Canva is highly desirable.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines and to remain positive whilst working under pressure.
We offer a competitive salary and a full spectrum of benefits, insurance plans (inc. Medical, Dental & Vision) Paid Time Off (inc. Sick Leave, Parental Leave and Vacation), and financial wellness plans in addition to other special perks.
We are committed to promoting diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, ethnicity, heritage, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or intersex status.
We do not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies. Please, no phone calls, agencies or recruiters.
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Entry Level Digital Marketer Needed at John Crane
- Remote Entry Level Product Designer Needed at Mavis
- Remote Digital Marketing Intern Needed at StackAdapt
- Remote Content Writer Needed at Brafton Inc
- Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Rescue Marketing Inc.
- Remote Entry Level Customer Service/Data Entry Personnel Needed at Aston Carter