Remote Digital Marketing Intern Needed at StackAdapt
StackAdapt is hiring a Digital Marketing Intern, EMEA for an exciting experience contributing to our growth and learning from the best as a member of our growing Marketing team. If you are passionate about exploring what Digital Marketing is like at a company that is a leader in the adtech industry/programmatic advertising and you have the ability to listen and learn, then keep on reading!
You will be responsible for supporting our innovative online marketing and communications programs to help drive the continued growth of StackAdapt.
StackAdapt is a remote first company, we are open to applicants located anywhere in the United Kingdom and Wales for this position.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- A undergraduate degree (preference for marketing, business or relevant on the job experience)
- Huge bonus if you are familiar with or have had experience with adtech or martech solutions!
- Innate curiosity and a strong work ethicAbility to effectively communicate in writing and spoken word
- A can do attitude
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in developing and executing digital marketing plans that contribute to overall brand awareness and lead generation initiatives leveraging various digital and social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Search, TikTok)
- Help execute on optimization projects that improve our campaigns’ ability to deliver against marketing qualified lead goals
- Help execute our paid and organic social media strategy, from preparing content calendars for specific campaigns for owned media, to creating and posting content
- Assist in establishing tracking for paid ads, while analyzing metrics for all digital efforts
- Research EMEA data and statistics for regional marketing initiatives
StackAdapt Interns enjoy:
- Paid Internship
- Fun swag and access to state-of-the-art technology!
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
- A chance to learn from some of the best in the business!