Freelance Midweight- Senior UX/UI Designer | Remote | 3 Months + extensions | Inside IR35
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader name within the tech industry, working with their London team on a contract basis. This role is to start ASAP and working remotely.
This role involves working with a market leading team, creating beautiful digital experiences to bring their products to life and express their value to customers and prospects in beautiful and delightful ways.
We are looking for a talented midweight-senior UX/UI Designer with a solid grasp of the latest design, user interface and user experience techniques, as well as experience speaking with stakeholders and identifying digital solutions to complex problems
About the role:
They are looking to bring someone on board to help improve the design of their website and mobile app experience. They are looking for someone who is passionate, innovative and can constructively challenge legacy decisions and design standards to propel them to to the top of their industry. They can offer a great amount of flexibility too!
What you will be doing:
- Producing beautiful product UI visuals
- Competitor analysis, definition of the user model, discovery of business rules and constraints, collaboration with analysts.
- Design of layout patterns, UI elements, navigation patterns, information architecture.
- Production of high-fidelity pixel-perfect designs, and key states treatments, collaborating with visual designers and developers.
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Entry Level Digital Marketer Needed at John Crane
- Remote Entry Level Product Designer Needed at Mavis
- Remote Digital Marketing Intern Needed at StackAdapt
- Remote Content Writer Needed at Brafton Inc
- Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Rescue Marketing Inc.
- Remote Entry Level Customer Service/Data Entry Personnel Needed at Aston Carter