Remote Entry Level Customer Service/Data Entry Personnel Needed at Aston Carter
About the job
These roles will be fully remote and equipment will be provided. Have to be in the state of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, or Alabama! A Business Consultant Firm is hiring Market Analytic Specialists to join the team for a great long term opportunity!
- Resolve all bill and account edits.
- Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors.
- Identify and resolve pre-identified unusual cost and consumption patterns, discrepancies and determine savings opportunities through working edits.
- Resolve data discrepancies and monitor all cost and consumption reporting.
- Analyze daily utility bills using a firm understanding of client industry, weather related usage patterns, market related changes and our internal audit process.
- Coordinate and negotiate with utility personnel as needed to resolve metering, billing and rate schedule issues.
- Ensure summary bills are resolved and balanced for consolidations.
- Data entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed
- 40% on the phones, 60% data entry/research Qualifications:
- Requires 2 years of clerical and/or customer related work experience
- Ability to demonstrate mathematical and analytical aptitude
- Must have good excel experience
- Must be comfortable with being on the phones
- Ability to understand cost consumption reporting capabilities and platforms.
- Ability to type with speed and proficiency, computer literacy and attention to detail
- Pay: $16.87/hr* ***If Interested:*
- Contact Derek at 503-403-4311. If I don’t answer just leave a detailed message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.*
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Entry Level Fullstack Engineer Needed at Gemography
- Remote Marketing Intern Needed Homely
- Remote Content Specialist Needed at Trip Value
- Remote Digital Marketing Intern Needed at GreyAfrica