The Global Marketing and Communications Specialist will be involved in a wide-ranging mix of marketing communications programs and projects supporting John Crane’s global business. Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of global marketing communications activities including brand management, digital communications, collateral development and direct marketing outreach, this role will also involve the development and execution of individual strategic projects to support global product and service initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Align with John Crane’s global marketing communications strategy and product positioning to create, drive and deliver individual product and service communication strategies.
- Plan and activate marketing communications campaigns to raise awareness, generate leads and establish customer loyalty leveraging a mix of inbound and outbound marketing activities including public relations, webinars, social media, e-blasts, tradeshows, web content development etc.
- Manage tradeshow planning and execution
- Brand Management – Assist in development and management of brand guidelines. This includes global deployment/training and regional education to support local brand building.
- Coordinate with regional marketing specialists on content development and review to support regional product and service marketing programs and other non-global initiatives. Work with the Global Marketing and Communications Manager to deliver non-product focused activities in support of growth in key industries
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
The successful candidate will have in-depth experience in a similar role within the B2B environment. He/she must be a creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates enthusiasm for the position and the business. He/she is a strong strategic thinker with outstanding planning and prioritization skills. He/she must be confident and able to work independently as well as have strong interpersonal and team skills. The successful candidate will also be willing to travel for the purpose of attending tradeshows and internal meetings.
- Degree in marketing and/or communications, public relations
- Successful, proven track record in (external) corporate communications and/or marketing communications roles
- A combination of brand, design, digital and print vendor management is required
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Highly developed written communications skills (both composition and editing), with the ability to execute across a range of disciplines (digital, collateral, advertising, tradeshow/event management, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for business management (systems, processes, programs) and the integration of marketing communications with the product marketing and sales functions.
- Experience planning/executing digital marketing programs, tradeshow/events and product launches Proficient project manager with the capacity to work and collaborate with key business stakeholders across a range of skill levels.