Apply now to become a Catalyst Fund company!
Partner Organization BFA Global Catalyst Fund programs, operating in key markets including Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Mexico and India, focus on under-catalyzed sectors where the combination of finance, data and technology have the power to create innovative solutions for underserved customers.
The current programs focus on inclusive fintech and inclusive digital commerce.
Timeline – The next cohort will kick off in October 2022.
Sector: Environmental services, Clean technology, Financial services, Fintech, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Wind power.
This programme seeks early-stage startups that improve the resilience of underserved and climate-vulnerable communities in emerging markets.
- USD $100,000 in cash.
- USD $100,000 of venture building support.
- Access to a global network of 100+ investors.
- 1 sponsored intern.
- Up to $175,000 value in Catalyst Fund perks.
- 1 sponsored impact report by 60 Decibels.
- Access to field research and data on the lives of underserved customers.
- Dedicated PR and marketing support.
- Lifetime access to a global network of 61 alumni companies.
- Product: Fintech and climate resilience startups
- Customers: Serving underserved and climate-vulnerable communities
- Team: Local founders or co-founders, gender-balanced leadership teams
- Geography: Africa
- Traction: Company has product in market, some customers and working toward product-market fit
- Stage: Pre-Seed
Companies might consider:
- Financial resilience: emergency payments, insurance, disaster relief, data for pricing risk, asset-building products.
- Climate-smart livelihoods: green jobs, recycling, sustainable agriculture, carbon credits, fishery management.
- Sustainable utilities: water management, energy, cooling, cold storage, ventilation, clean energy access.
Click here to apply.
- Call for Application: INEC Opens Portal for Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- Ingressive for Good 1000 Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023