Ingressive for Good exists to equip young Africans in need with tech skills to help them impact and contribute to the development of Africa, socially and economically. Ingressive For Good (I4G) was created to address the glaring inequities that exist within African tech ecosystems.
According to a 2022 global software developer survey , female developers make up only five percent of all respondents, demonstrating the male-dominating reality of software development jobs. The tech industry has a staggering gender imbalance and a lot of that comes from the software development arm.
Ingressive for Good is partnering with Stutern to close that gap 1000 women at a time by giving them access to software development trainings for FREE.
The software development scholarship comprises of core skills including:
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- Mobile Development
- Software Testing
The program is virtual and beginner-friendly with real-life projects. Beneficiaries would also be able to connect with like minds to ensure collaborative learning and growth. It’s also an opportunity to expand their network as they build valuable relationships while learning.
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- Call for Applications: The Launchpad Program for Female Entrepreneurs 2022
- African Union Writers Residency Program 2022 for African Writers (Fully Funded to Accra, Ghana plus US$1,000)
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023