About the SAP Young Professional Program
The SAP Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the Digital Skills Center of SAP. The program, which lasts for 2 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
At the end of the training, SAP will work very closely with the program graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done.
Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Requirements for the SAP Young Professional Program
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Ghana, Morocco, Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya or Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence Early October/Mid-November 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential.
- The Program will last for around 2 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Benefits of the SAP Young Professional Program
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
How to Apply for SAP Young Professionals Program
- SAP Young Professionals Program Ghana 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Morocco 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Ethiopia 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Uganda 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Kenya 2022
- SAP Young Professionals Program Nigeria 2022
For More Information:
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Apply: Google Career Certificates 2022(Scholarship Available)
- ECOWAS Internship Immersion Program 2022 for young African Graduates.
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023