Applications are open for the Global Innovation Challenge 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Social Shifters are next generation leaders, innovators and entrepreneurs with fresh solutions to today’s most pressing social and environmental challenges.
The programme is looking for creative ideas, projects, and business solutions to the problems that matter most to you and your community. Ideas are welcomed at any stage and from anywhere in the world.
Cash awards of up $10,000 will be awarded to the best ideas in each category and a FREE digital incubator program will be available to all eligible applicants, worldwide!
Eligibility for participation
- Anyone between the ages of 18 and 30 may participate in the Global Innovation Challenge. This implies that at the time your submission is submitted, all team members who have registered must be at least 18 years old.
- At least one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals must be supported by your proposal.
Judges will use four criteria for the Global Innovation Challenge to analyze, shortlist, and choose winners for each category.
- Significance: They are seeking solutions to significant social or environmental problems.
- Innovation: They are seeking solutions to a problem that has the opportunity to be innovative and insightful.
- Feasibility: They seek solutions that can be carried out by team members and have a decent possibility of success.
- Scalability: They are searching for concepts that could potentially result in a more extensive and long-lasting impact when implemented on a broader scale.
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline – November 9, 2022
- Call for Application: INEC Opens Portal for Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- Ingressive for Good 1000 Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023