Applications are now open for the African Visionary Fund Grant Cycle 3. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline – September 21, 2022
The African Visionary Fund is unleashing breakthrough impact by driving resources to high-impact African founders. The African Visionary Fund is tackling inequities and righting the power imbalances in philanthropy by offering unrestricted, unburdensome funding to African visionaries.
African Visionary Fund just opened up their third grant cycle! This is an excellent opportunity for African-led, African-founded, and African-based organizations.
Eligibility for African Visionary Fund Grant Cycle 3
- African-founded, African-based and African-led
- Serves communities in Sub-Saharan Africa only
- Registered in its country of operations
- Growing Board: Transitioning from founding to governing board
- Paid staff
- Performs external audits every year for the past two years
- Basic financial management systems and processes in place
Other factors for consideration:
- Early-stage and growth-stage:
- Annual budget between $200,000 – $1.2 M
- Minimum 3 years of operation
- Clear and defined model and articulation of the “why”
- Able to communicate and measure the impact of their work
- Organizational resilience
- Systems change focus and understanding of the ecosystem
- Leadership has lived experience of the problem the organization is trying to solve
- Evidence of clear strategic direction
- Community-driven: Deeply rooted and invested in served communities
- Learning orientation: Leadership displays self-awareness and humility
- Commitment to gender equity
Click here to read the full grantmaking criteria.
To apply for the African Visionary Fund Grant Cycle 3, click HERE.
- Apply: Google Career Certificates 2022(Scholarship Available)
- Gates Cambridge Fully-funded Scholarship Program 2023 to Study at University of Cambridge, UK
- Call for Application: INEC Opens Portal for Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- Call for Applications: YouthADAPT Challenge ($100,000 Grant for your Business)
- ECOWAS Internship Immersion Program 2022 for young African Graduates.
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022
- Call for Applications: Lagos Agripreneurship Programme (LAP)
- GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 for Women & Youth-led Agribased Startups
Want more? Join our channel.