Skillup Imo is a project of His Excellency, distinguished Senator Hope Uzodinma, the Governor of Imo State, which is specially designed to provide free training and support to 100,000 Imolites, particularly the youths, in new, innovative, and economically viable skills needed for them to be productively employed or self-employed.
Who can participate?
Any interested citizen of Imo State, particularly the youths, is qualified to participate.
- Web development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- 3D Technology
- Simulation and Gamification
- UI/UX design
- Cyber Security and Forensics
- Networking and Hardwares Engineering
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Drone Technology
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning
- Animation and Multimedia
- Engineering Design and Fabrication
- Project Management
- Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Design Interns Needed at Bitmama
- Remote User Interface Designer Needed at Thirteen Eleven Technology & Design
- The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 for Young Graduates.
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2023 For Young Graduates
- Digital Marketer Needed at iLot
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed at Turing
- Innovate Now Africa Assistive Technology Accelerator Program 2023 for African Startups
- Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023 for Zambian women entrepreneurs ($10,000 equity-free grant)
- MTN Foundation, AFG unveil Digital Empowerment Programme for Women SMEs
- Call for Applications: GABI Studentprenuer Awards 2022 for Nigerian Students (Win N1.5m worth of prizes)
- Future Academy Tech Scholarship and Boot Camp for Young Africans in 2023
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble