Bitmama started in 2017 as a P2P digital currency exchange. It quickly grew into a platform where individuals can trade and manage cryptocurrencies, and digital assets conveniently.
Today, we offer a trusted platform for cryptocurrency transactions. We are building technology that will redefine the way people do financial transactions through blockchain technology.
We are looking for a UI/UX designer, and Graphics designer to work on products we develop for our customers.
- Department: Design
- Employment Type: Internship
- Minimum Experience: Entry-level
Your responsibilities include defining product specifications, creating graphics, and designing fully-functional products.
To be successful in this role, you should have an eye for color and shape and be able to translate requirements into practical product features.
- Improve the design of existing products
- Collaborate with marketing and business development colleagues to establish design and production expectations for projects
- Create intuitive and elegant product design solutions that solve user problems and drive business results
- Create graphics for marketing
- Adhere to our brand guidelines;
- Iterate based on user and internal feedback
- Gather feedback from product users
- Participate in new business efforts as requested
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as a Product designer, Graphics designer, or similar role
- Experience working with design tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop e.t.c
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes, and techniques
- Experience with design programs (like Illustrator and Sketch)
- Time-management skills
- Design Interns Needed at Bitmama
- Remote User Interface Designer Needed at Thirteen Eleven Technology & Design
- The Afrinvest Analyst Programme 2023 for Young Graduates.
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2023 For Young Graduates
- Digital Marketer Needed at iLot
- Remote WordPress Developer Needed at Turing
- Innovate Now Africa Assistive Technology Accelerator Program 2023 for African Startups
- Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme 2023 for Zambian women entrepreneurs ($10,000 equity-free grant)
- MTN Foundation, AFG unveil Digital Empowerment Programme for Women SMEs
- Call for Applications: GABI Studentprenuer Awards 2022 for Nigerian Students (Win N1.5m worth of prizes)
- Future Academy Tech Scholarship and Boot Camp for Young Africans in 2023
- IT Intern Needed at Procter & Gamble