iLOT is a world class sports betting and lottery company Licensed & Authorized by the Nigeria Lottery Regulatory Commission. We offer professional bookmaking service and consistently deliver an unforgettable betting and lottery experience. We are known for providing the best and the highest betting odds, betting bonus and instant payout in Nigeria.
Our betting service delight our audience as much as it cheer them to bet, engaging them via our website, offering sports betting and casino.
About the job
iLOT draws upon the best practices in both Europe and Africa. We have a strong technical team to ensure the reliability and security of our systems and your transactions. Our customer-facing operations are based in Abuja to ensure the customer experience is unparalleled. iLOT set the standard for online and mobile in Nigeria. ILOT is one of the fastest online lottery and best companies in the country. We are committed to offering a fulfilling and dependable career to all our team members.
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on social media platforms, using google analytics in tracking and monitoring a website
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Design and Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Leadership Role
- Join a market leader within Professional Services