Applications are now invited for the FCMB 2022 Executive Trainee Program for Nigerians. Here’s how to apply:
FCMB, one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria, is giving you the opportunity to realise your potential by working with them.
With a mission to empower their customers to realize their dreams, and break barriers, the Bank seeks to recruit individuals who are SKILLED, CREATIVE, MOTIVATED, FLEXIBLE and COMMITTED.
- You should apply if:
- *You have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- You have a minimum of 2nd Class Lower
- You are not older than 28 years
- You have been exempted or completed NYSC Application closes on Friday, August 12th, 2022
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
- You must possess at the minimum, a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- You must not be older than 28 years at the time of application
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2023 Application Now Open
- ADA Software Engineering Internship Program 2022
- Apply: Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program 2022
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully-funded to New York)
- MEST Africa Challenge 2022 for Technology Startups (up to $50,000)
- Water Desk Colorado River Basin Grants 2022 (up to $10,000)
- Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Recruitment for Software Developers 2022
- European Union (EU) Prize for Women Innovators 2022 (€100,000 prize)
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2023 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- We Create Change Program 2022 for Young Nigerians (Fully-funded)
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL