Applications are now open for ADA Software Engineering Internship Program 2022. Here’s how to apply:
become a Software Developer in 7 months with ADA Software Engineering Internship Programme
The ADA Software Engineering programme is designed to equip women with the necessary tech skills to help you break the bias in the tech industry.
During their internship experience, students work on engineering teams to complete their training to become hireable junior software developers. Interns are assigned a manager to guide their internship and a mentor to provide additional support.
By the end of the internship, an average of 74% of interns receives full-time offers from their internship company, with an overall 92% job placement rate of Ada graduates.
All students receive a stipend for living expenses during the internship portion of the program.
Available Courses are
– Data Science
– Data Analysis
– Product Design
– Product Management
– Backend Engineering
– Frontend Engineering
– Android Application Development
– iOS Application Development
– Flutter Application Development
Why enroll into ADA programme?
Participants who successfully complete the 7-month internship will be offered internship placements to tech organizations where they will get hand-on industry accepted experience.
Access to funding
Start-ups birthed during the internship program will gain access to fundings.
Access to Mentorship
Participants will have access to mentorship from knowledgable industry leaders who are conversant with widely accepted industry practices.
For registration and enrollment
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Apply: Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program 2022
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully-funded to New York)
- MEST Africa Challenge 2022 for Technology Startups (up to $50,000)
- Water Desk Colorado River Basin Grants 2022 (up to $10,000)
- Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Recruitment for Software Developers 2022
- European Union (EU) Prize for Women Innovators 2022 (€100,000 prize)
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2023 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- We Create Change Program 2022 for Young Nigerians (Fully-funded)