If you’re looking for an exciting journey that will challenge you beyond your comfort zone and have a tangible impact on millions of people’s lives, look no further. Glovo, Nigeria’s largest multi-category app, is excited to announce the start of its Analyst Program and invites applications from young aspiring talents looking to embark on an exciting journey.
Glovo is a rapidly expanding multi-category platform that connects millions of people with businesses and couriers. Our on-demand services are available in over 170,000 local eateries, grocers, supermarkets, and high street retail establishments throughout over 1,500 cities in 25 countries. Our platform supports over €4 billion in sales for 200,000+ merchants each year and assures fast deliveries for over 20 million pleased customers.
Join Our Vision: To give everyone easy access to anything in their cities
The Glovo Analyst Program offers an opportunity to join their Operations, Q-Commerce, Partners & Brands and Finance & Strategy teams for an intensive 1-year program. High performance during the program can lead to full-time employment with Glovo.
Glovo program is designed to attract a diverse cohort of talented individuals from Nigeria and nurture them into future industry leaders, contributing significantly to our ongoing pursuit of excellence. Join us as we collaborate to discover more effective ways to advance together.
Glovo is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce through this program and other talent development initiatives, with a focus on balancing operational roles and nurturing emerging talents in the early stages of their careers.
What You Need to be a part of the ride:
To be part of this exciting journey, candidates should meet the following criteria:
- A University Degree – In any Management/Science/ Social Science Discipline.
- 0 – 2 years experience ongoing/completed NYSC. A maximum of two years post NYSC work experience.
- Problem solving skills, data-driven with an analytical approach to work
- Strong command of English in written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up
Unlock your potential and accelerate your career with Glovo’s Analyst Program. Your journey to making a meaningful impact on millions of lives starts here.
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide ($1million prize)
- Apply Now: Vida Health is looking for a UX Writer
- Call for Applications: Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2024
- Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 (Salary £26,000)
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program 2023 for stay-at-home moms.