Staying competitive in today’s work environment takes more than just technical knowledge. It necessitates a comprehensive set of talents that raises your professional profile and distinguishes you.
The Alliance for Youth (All4Youth) Employability Skills Training Program is designed to provide you with the tools and information you need to succeed in your profession. This comprehensive program includes a wide range of abilities necessary for success in the professional world, such as technology, teamwork, problem-solving, professional networking, flexibility, and others.
Alliance for Youth Employability Modules:
- Essential Tech Skills for Employability
- Strategic Problem Solving and Critical Analysis
- Mastering Time Management and Prioritization
- Proficient Professional Networking Practices
- Crafting Resumes and Excelling in Interview.
- Implementing Conflict Resolution Strategies
- Developing Adaptability and Flexibility
- Fostering Effective Teamwork and Collaboration
It is a hybrid (physical + virtual) program
16th & 17th Nov 2023 first batch
23rd & 24th Nov 2023 second batch.
- Diageo Future Leaders-Rotational Programme 2024 for young graduates across Africa
- Call for applications: Glovo Analyst Program – Nigeria
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide ($1million prize)
- Apply Now: Vida Health is looking for a UX Writer
- Call for Applications: Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2024
- Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians