Since its inception in 2019, The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) has grown to be one of the largest and most diverse startup pitch contests and assistance programs of its type, attracting over 370,000 entrepreneurs from over 200 nations and territories and awarding life-changing awards to the winners.
EWC has given away $4 million in cash and $150 million in in-kind rewards, as well as opportunities for entrepreneurs to advance their businesses.
However, EWC is more than just a competition. Hundreds of coaching and training hours have been offered, as well as high-value entrepreneurial programs tailored to all three World Cup stages. The network you develop along the way will provide vital counsel and support as you propel your firm toward its growth goals.
- There is no entry fee.
- Any startup from around the world is welcome to apply and become an Applicant.
- Applicant startups must be legally registered or planning to register in their country of residence.
- Applicant startups must be ten years or less old by the date of the Global Finals. Entity age is set by the date of company registration and not idea conception.
- EWC Global Winners who won cash prizes during previous editions of the EWC Global Finals (2019-2023) are eligible to participate again in 2024 with certain candidacy considerations for future would-be prizes:
- EWC Applicants can only be eligible for different prize categories than the prize they earned during previous participation in the competition.
- Only EWC Grand Prize winners (first place overall) are ineligible to participate as applicant candidates for EWC 2024.
- Any past second through fifth place winners and/or category winners are eligible and encouraged to apply, but cannot compete for the same placement.
- To encourage fairness in competition, there is no fast-track for past winners to compete in the Global Finals, and all applicants will pass through the same judging process.
- For example: Entrant A wins Idea Stage prize in 2021. If Applicant A reapplies, they will only be considered for EWC category prizes and/or non-Idea Stage “ranked prizes
- For example: Entrant B wins a specific category prize in 2023. If Applicant B reapplies, they will only be considered for any category prize except the prize they previously win and/or all ranked prizes.
- For example: Entrant C won second place in 2020. If Applicant B reapplies, they will only be considered for EWC category prizes and/or any ranked prize except second place.
For More Information:
- SIA Startup Foundry Incubator program For Startups ( up to $10,000 seed capital)
- Apply Now: Vida Health is looking for a UX Writer
- Call for Applications: Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2024
- Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 (Salary £26,000)
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program 2023 for stay-at-home moms.