With opportunities across Africa, this two year rotational programme has an exciting workplace learning approach that means you will spend your days right at the heart of our enormous global organisation.
Diageo is one of the world’s leading producers of premium drinks. We have an outstanding collection of over 200 brands, old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world.
- On the qualification side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to acquire an academic degree, graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years. We recruit from a variety of disciplines ranging from Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, to Business, Law and Social Sciences.
- You’ll need to be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team-player who loves to turn ideas into action and someone who shows integrity, respect for others and, above all, a passion for learning something new every day.
During the 2-year rotational programme you will gain a broad overview of the wider supply chain and procurement business, whilst developing your advanced leadership capabilities. You’ll have an opportunity to gain experience in a broad range of specialisms such as Manufacturing, Procurement, Sustainability, Engineering, Technical, and Planning & Logistics. Your learning path will depend on your academic background and business requirements. Some typical rotations include:
Planning and Logistics – in P&L you will drive what products and materials exist across our supply chain to meet customer needs. With our Logistics team leading the warehousing, transport, and delivery of our products from the manufacturing site to our customers.
Manufacturing – here you’ll be responsible for ensuring our products are made to the highest standards and in the most efficient way. You will be at the heart of our operations, building your leadership skills from the engine room of our business.
Procurement – you’ll have the opportunity to build and protect Diageo’s reputation across our supply base, ensuring we have services, partnerships and products that meet our needs today and tomorrow.
Sustainability – you will work with our whole value chain – the people, resources and environment that contribute to our success, from grain to glass.
Technical – in our Technical teams you’ll work with specialists in brand change, science and technology, safety, quality, environmental sustainability, and governance to ensure we innovate and grow while protecting our people, brands, and the environment.
Engineering – you’ll have the opportunity to work at the heart of an enormous manufacturing operation where you will get the chance to work on industry leading technology projects and, of course, help us shape the future! As an Engineer in our talented team, you could be working on anything from managing global capex projects to ensuring the delivery of efficient and effective maintenance and repair, problem solving and improvement of assets and their availability across our international sites.
Over the two-year rotational programme, you’ll have a combination of formal training with a leadership curriculum, mentoring and coaching from respected colleagues and, most importantly, real world, on-the-job experience. From the beginning you’ll be working on projects that will develop and improve your skill set. You’ll be able to make a real contribution to the business while building a global network of relationships that will support your career, both now and long into the future.
- With everything you can learn here, and the long-term opportunities we have to offer, the Future Leaders Programme could just be the best decision you’ve ever made.
- Join us, and you can also expect to receive a competitive salary along with an annual bonus opportunity and industry leading benefits package.
- Commercial Graduate Trainee – Ghana
- Marketing Graduate Trainee – Ghana
- Supply Graduate Trainee – Kenya
- Finance Graduate Trainee – Kenya
- Marketing Graduate Trainee – Kenya
- Commercial Graduate Trainee – Nigeria
- Marketing Graduate Trainee – Nigeria
- Supply Graduate Trainee – Nigeria
- Commercial Graduate Trainee – Tanzania
- Commercial Graduate Trainee – Uganda
- Commercial Graduate Trainee – Seychelles
Application Deadline: Varying by Country
For More Information:
- Entrepreneurship World Cup Pitch Competition 2024 for Entrepreneurs worldwide ($1million prize)
- Apply Now: Vida Health is looking for a UX Writer
- Call for Applications: Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2024
- Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 (Salary £26,000)
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program 2023 for stay-at-home moms.