The competition is designed to inspire students’ creativity for their graduation projects, allowing them to take an active role in IT transformation and win rewards.
If you are a senior student working on your graduation project in the FinTech, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, or Wellbeing sectors, you are invited to join them for an exciting ride! The following subjects are being targeted: AI, IoT, Information Security, Automation, and 5G.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
- First place winner will receive $5,000
- Second place winner will receive $4,000
- Third place winner will receive $3,000
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- They will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts.
- A formal award ceremony for winning team members, academic advisors and senior officials from their university/college.
The competition consists of 3 phases:
- Project Abstract Submission:
Submission window: Oct 15 to Nov 15, 2023
Announcement of Shortlisted Projects Jan 15, 2024
- Interim Design Report Submission:
Submission Feb 16, 2024
Announcement of The Top 20 Finalists: Mar 13, 2024 that will be offered a technical mentorship from Dell Technologies.
- Final Report Submission:
Submission July 25, 2024
The Winners Announcement – August 31, 2024
Deadline: November 15, 2023
- Dangote Group Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 for young Nigerians
- One Young World Fellowship – Digital Communications Fellow 2024 (Salary £26,000)
- The Sterling Momship Recruitment Program 2023 for stay-at-home moms.
- MTN Global Graduate Development Program 2024 for Young Graduates Across Africa.
- Applications Open for Terra Tech Internship and Skills Acquisition Program 2023/2024