Application Deadline: September 9, 2022
The NNPC/SEPLAT scholarship award is open to qualified undergraduate students of Federal and State Universities in Nigeria. The NNPC/SEPLAT Scholarship Scheme is one of our educational Corporate Social Responsibility intervention designed to promote educational development and human capacity building through provision of yearly grants to successful applicants to complete their degree programmes.
- Applicants must be in their second year of study or above.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’ level credit passes (English & Mathematics inclusive) at one sitting.
- Applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
Only students studying any of the following courses should apply:
|AccountancyAgricultureArchitectureBusiness AdministrationChemical EngineeringCivil Engineering Computer Engineering/ScienceEconomicsElectrical / Electronic Engineering||Environmental StudiesGeologyGeophysicsLawMass CommunicationMechanical EngineeringMedicine/DentistryMetallurgical EngineeringPetroleum Engineering|
How to apply:
- All applicants are expected to have a valid personal email account for ease of communication.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applications are subject to SEPLAT JV Scholarship Award Terms and Conditions.
- Applications open on August 26 and close on September 9, 2022
- Vital Voices (VV) GROW Fellowship 2023 for Women Entrepreneurs (Scholarship available)
- United Nations Academic Impact/MCN Millennium Fellowship Class of 2023
- Apply for the Tetrix Challenge 2022 & Win a trip around the World
- Nuffic MENA Scholarship Program 2023 to Study in the Netherlands (Fully Funded)
- British Council IELTS Prize 2022 (Win £3,000)
- Call for Entry: Meta’s AR/VR Africa Boot Camp 2022 for African XR Talents.