The Lagos State Science Research and Innovation Council is on a mission to empower research and innovation initiatives by supporting through funding and network access.
Being one of the largest megacities in the world, Lagos is on the road to being a smart city. The Existential challenge it faces requires a rapid acceleration of socio-economic development across all sectors. Research and innovation remain key drivers of development, LASRIC is on a mission to enable the fundamental levers of the research, development, and innovation ecosystem.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
In its bid to develop and resource Science Research and Innovation, the Lagos State Science Research & Innovation Council is calling for fund-ready Innovations with the potential to mitigate Challenges in Lagos State.
Applicants can submit their Innovative Startups (with an MVP) on the focus areas listed below.
- Circular Economy
- Clean Energy
- Cloud Computing
What prizes do the Winner of the LASRIC Cohort 5, 2022 receive?
The winner of the LASRIC Cohort 5 will receive subject to the terms and conditions receive grant funding of up to N5,000,000.
How to apply:
- 2022 Africa Fellowship For Young Energy Leaders (Cohort 2)
- International News Media Association/Google News Initiative Elevate Scholarships 2022
- Solvit Africa All-Female Programming Bootcamp 2022 for female coding professionals
- Tarbell Fellowship 2023 for Early-career Journalists (up to $50,000)
- West African Research Center Travel Grant 2022 (up to $3,000)