Data2Bots Academy, a Talent Migration subsidiary of Data2Bots is currently in search of a Content Writer/ SEO Specialist to support the marketing team in the creation of print and digital.
Qualifications, Skills, And Requirements
- 2 or more years of proven experience in a similar role
- Understanding of copywriting techniques
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs such as Google analytics or Adobe analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Ability to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management system
- Experience with other aspects of marketing such as customer growth and promotion is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Experience working in a remote and agile environment is an added advantage
- Supporting marketing team with periodical content and SEO optimization.
- Understanding the target audience and adapting content to the audience.
- Implementing grammatical correctness to the scripts.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Remote Data Entry Interns Needed at PeopleResume
- Remote Full-time UI / UX Designer Needed at Deno
- Remote Content Writer Needed at theInshort
- UI/UX Designers, Sales Specialists, Frontend, and Backend Developers Needed at Homeschool (Interns and Professionals Needed)
- Frontend Developers, UI/UX Designers, Web Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Content Developers Needed at Tek Experts
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- UX Designer Needed at Tekexpert