Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Solvit Africa All-Female Programming Bootcamp 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: September 21, 2022.
SOLVIT AFRICA is a pan-African company with the aim of creating 5000 software development jobs for the African youth by 2030. We rely on insightful data to ensure the delivery of our training and outsourcing services.
SOLVIT AFRICA is seeking female coding professionals interested in a 3 months programming bootcamp.
The ideal candidate will have some level of knowledge in software development and testing, as well as a natural curiosity and analytical mind.
We will urge you to ask questions, connect dots, and uncover information that may be difficult to find—all with the ultimate goal of ensuring a smooth learning process.
Requirements the Solvit Africa All-Female Programming Bootcamp 2022:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in computing, computer science or any related field in IT based on the programming path of your choice.
- B1 English proficiency
- Knowledge of Relational databases
- Ability to work on software applications systems and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a teamModules
At SOLVIT AFRICA, we have 5 Learning paths i.e Django, Laravel, ReactJS, NodeJS and UI & UX. A candidate will choose one of the above paths during their application as an area of focus.
Application Procedure for Solvit Africa All-Female Programming Bootcamp 2022:
- Application & CV screening
All applications must be sent via our online application system. You must attach your CV/Resume and the projects you have been able to work on to your application. If you are still a student, please include an official transcript of the grades you have achieved so far. We will then carefully review your resume and supporting documents based on the criteria detailed in the qualification section. If you meet our basic requirements, you will be invited to partake in an interview.
Please Note: We DO NOT accept any applications via Email
- Assessment & Interview
Selected applicants will be invited to SOLVIT AFRICA premises for in-person interviews following the screening process. The dates for that will be communicated to the individuals who moved to this stage. During this interview day you will take part in various activities and have the chance to meet the recruitment and hiring managers as well as other people involved in the recruitment process.
If you are one of the selected candidates, you will receive an offer from us and have the chance to ask any questions.
- UI/UX Design
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Solvit Africa All-Female Bootcamp 2022
- UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2022 for Nigerian Students
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Nationwide Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- D-Prize Challenge 2022 for Aspiring Entrepreneurs (Win up to $20,000)
- WAAW Foundation 2022 STEM Scholarship for Need-Based African Female Students
- Commonwealth Masters Scholarships 2023 for full-time Master’s Study at a UK University (Fully Funded)
- Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2023/2024 (for least developed countries and fragile states) to Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022 for young Nigerian graduates.