Applications are open for the Bloomberg Engineering Recruitment Program 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022
Bloomberg Engineering Accelerator Bootcamp 2022 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Bloomberg Engineering is recruiting software engineers for internships + full-time roles in their London Office. Bloomberg recruiters would be in Lagos, Nigeria to provide insights into #techatbloomberg.
- You’ll participate in Coding + problem solving workshops to prepare you for technical interviews.
- You should have a strong understanding of data structures + algorithms to apply.
- If you are a student from any Nigerian University in your Penultimate or Final year or a Graduate with a few years of experience in the tech industry and with a strong understanding of data structures + algorithms, then you should take the Hackerrank test
- Location: Lagos
- Event DateOctober 17, 2022 10:00am – 7:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How to Apply: Bloomberg Engineering Fall 2022 Nigeria Recruiting
Bloomberg Engineers and recruiters will be in Lagos, for a full day of events!
Please complete the form to express interest in attending the event on October 17,2022. Once you complete the form you will be asked to complete a HackerRank assessment by Friday, 30 September.
Candidates selected will be invited to attend via email.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Bloomberg Engineering Fall 2022 Nigeria Recruiting
- Call for Application: INEC Opens Portal for Adhoc Staff Recruitment for 2023 General Election
- Ingressive for Good 1000 Women in Software Development Scholarship
- Punocracy Prize for Young Writers in Nigeria 2022 (N50,000 prize)
- Call for Applications: The RICE360 Summer Internship Program 2022 at UNILAG Design Studio
- EU-ECOWAS scholarships programme on sustainable energy
- SAP Young Professionals Program 2022/2023 for young African graduates.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- 15 Scholarships for International Students to Study in the UK
- Call for Applications: Senator Mukhail Adetokunbo Loan for MSMEs in Lagos (N100,000 – N1M)
- Apply for the ONE Africa Award 2022 for SDGs ($100,000 prize)
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023