We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks. Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
Expectations in the first week
- Understand the various practices and processes followed in the team.
- Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
- Build some first class designs to show case your design sense and aesthetics.
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
Expectations in the first six months
- Take feedback and improve content.
- Lead unique initiatives for company products and social media platforms.
Experience & Skills
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Experience working remotely and coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver content.
- Worked at any stage startup or have developed content of their own ideas.
- Strong knowledge of content creation approaches, principles, and flows
- Experience working on tech related products
- Understanding of writing best principles and aesthetics
- A positive mindset and continuous-learning attitude
- Stay updated with new updates, technologies, and news
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate strategy
- Good interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage and lead large group of employees
Salary & Benefits
- Salary between $1000 to $1250 per month,
- Paid Leaves
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus and incentives
- 40 hours a week
- Premium insurance, private health insurance
- MacBook M1 Pro provided
- 22 annual leaves, paid time off
- Tax payment (maximum 10% of salary)
- Some benefits if you’ll work as a full-time regular employee
- Special events, occasions celebrations, and gifts
- Application Fee Waiver Codes for Universities in USA for Fall Intake 2022
- Graphics Design Interns Needed at Inshot
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at The Bulb Africa
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Content Writer Needed at SearchEye
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.
- Remote Data Scientist Needed at Okra Ng
WANT MORE? JOIN OUR CHANNEL