Are you a student interested in building real-world graphic design experience with an award-winning team? We’re a fastest growing remote software company looking for a talented and knowledgeable designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
Come work for one of the area’s leading advertising agencies and learn from some of the best in the business.
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable.
- Partner closely with fellow team members to ensure the strongest possible solutions, actively taking part of the creative process, advising on effective, original solutions and solving problems together.
- Utilize a deep understanding of the client and target audience to create strategically sound and creatively beautiful solutions that best suit the needs of the project.
- Ability to present concepts / design to clients, articulating rationale.
- Have a strong design sense, great typography and layout skills.
- Have outstanding communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
Expectations in the first week
- Understand the various practices and processes followed in the team.
- Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
- Build multiple designs using adobe products and other tools like Figma, Canva.
- Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
Expectations in the first six months
- Take feedback and improve the design for future upgrades.
- Lead further initiatives for other features.
Experience & Skills
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
Salary & Benefits
- Monthly Stipend between $100 to $200 based on performance,
- Paid Leaves
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bonus and incentives
- 40 hours a week
- Some benefits if you’ll work as a full-time regular employee
- Special events, occasions celebrations, and gifts
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design and ad agency professionals
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
- Remote Full-time Copywriter Needed at Dandy
- Remote Frontend Engineer Needed at The Bulb Africa
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Remote Content Writer Needed at SearchEye
- Remote Back-end Developer Developer Needed at GoodTalent Co.
- Remote Data Scientist Needed at Okra Ng