Applications are open for the Nestle Sales Graduate Programme 2023 for young South African graduates. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: unspecified
Nestle is currently recruiting candidates for its 2023 Sales Graduate Programme within our Sales department based in Bryanston.
Are you ready to bring your unique personality and flavor to come help shape not only Nestle’s future but yours as well? Come join Nestle for 24 months where you will be exposed to working on the world class brands with amazing team members.
Sales Graduate Candidates need the following:
- B-Com in either Marketing; Economics; Accounting or Statistics
- Must attain a minimum of 70% as an Academic result
- Be in possession of a valid Code 8 driver’s license (job requirement) – No license, no interview
- A good and strong communicator (Fluent in English)
- Strong reasoning ability
- Good numeracy skills and good analytical skills
- Team player (Cross Functional)
- Prepared to travel
- Self-starter and Service Oriented
- Be prepared to work Flexible working hours
- Highly tenacious, Self-disciplined, Results-focused
- Good Presentation Skills, Strategic and Proactive
- Empathetic, needs to be able to understand the goals, drivers and needs of others
Leadership. A Sales Graduate should be a visionary. They should help everyone see and be excited by what’s possible. Their customers and their peers should respect them. They should be able to respectfully challenge and direct the customer in the customer’s best interest. This means they must have a degree of comfort with tension. Traditional Salespeople are too quick to cave in when facing tension with clients. Also, when progress needs to happen internally, they need to have the respect of their team. Team members should want to go the extra mile for them.
Communication. This is a big one. The best Salespeople are able to keep all stakeholders informed on all the important issues. They will often have to lead the presentation of project updates or account reviews. Whether oral or written, it is critical that all communications are concise, clear and convincing. Communications must also be highly nuanced for the particular stakeholder or group being spoken to.
Business Acumen. Many salespeople are far too focused on closing deals and do not understand broader business issues. This approach is fatal when it comes to Key Account Management and Category and Channel Management. A Key Account Manager must be able to see the bigger business issues for the client and help the client manage their business. They must also ensure all business deals are profitable for both sides.
Relationship Savvy. Today’s Sales Teams must be able to read people and connect meaningfully with a variety of personalities. They must understand that all progress is made through relationships. They must know when to take the lead in relationship development and when to enable others to take the lead. Their objective is to build a highly intricate web of many-to-many relationships between the client’s people and theirs – the more intricate the web, the greater the partnership and the higher the cost to switch to a competitor.
Results Oriented. Today’s Sales Teams must have laser focus on getting results for the customer. This means they must be proactive and not wait for the customer to notice they are not on track to achieving a particular goal. They must have a “no excuses” mindset. They do what needs to be done. They coordinate multiple resources to the achievement of the decided upon outcome. They will take the blame for failures and give credit to the team for successes because they are driven by outcomes not their ego.
Appetite for Learning. A successful Sales Graduate recognizes the pace of change we are undergoing. Consequently, they are always open to training and development. They never rest on their laurels. Part of the respect they gain from others comes from the fact that others see that they are constantly growing in their perspectives and abilities. They constantly look for opportunities to improve in areas that they have identified as important.
For More Information:
- Remote Tech Internship Opportunity at LendSqr
- Wadi Africa is Hiring Graphics Designer
- Social Media Intern Needed at iBrandTV
- Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Needed at ipayBTC
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)