As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will provide creative solutions for ipayBTC. You will determine unique ways to spread awareness about ipayBTC and the Bitcoin system.
You will review market trends and identify target audiences to establish a direction for our campaigns. You will administer our social media accounts, be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express ipayBTC’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Designs and create content calendars
- Review existing content to make sure it aligns with the Vision of ipayBTC
- Handle customer support and respond to feedbacks
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Requirements and skills
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Must be competent in handling social media and digital marketing platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google my business e.t.c
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Extensive knowledge of leading social media trends and techniques and an interest in creative innovation across key channels including Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
- Excellent communication skills Analytical skills
- Applicants must be competent in providing quality customer service to customers across social media platforms.
- Masterful in creating and converting leads.
- Understanding of Google Ads, Meta Business Suite, Snapchat Ads and other social media advertisements platforms
- Masterful in the use of English and exceptionally convincing.
After reading through this requirement if you believe you are the right candidate for the Job, kindly send in your application and we will be in touch. We encourage everyone to apply and we will be in touch.
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa