iBrandtv, a renowned television station in Lagos State, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Industry: Media and Entertainment
- Young people with a strong interest in digital marketing, social media management, and content creation have the chance to gain on-the-job training and industry experience in the television and digital media industries through the internship programme.
- A career in social media management, content creation, digital marketing, copywriting, or a related field can be started through the internship programme.
- Are you prepared to embark on this journey?
Please see the following requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, creative thinking, and analytical skills are required.
- At the start of their internship, all interns will receive training in social media, content creation, copywriting, and other areas.
- Internet savvy and proficiency with social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Strong research skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work with little supervision
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
- Familiarity with the Nigerian media and entertainment industries
- Basic familiarity with video and photo editing software tools
- Strong content creation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Social Media Internship Program” as the subject of the mail.
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
- Standard Bank Cloud Computing Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans (R10000 per month)
- Contract Copywriter Needed at Prospa