Applications are now open for the UNESCO World Heritage Residence Scholarship 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
In 2018, the region of Gävleborg, Sweden, created the international World Heritage Residence Scholarship at the World Heritage site “Decorated Farmhouses of Hälsingland”.
One aim of UNESCO’s World Heritage Convention is to create links between people and promote international cooperation. Peace is a central concept. This World Heritage Residence Scholarship is based on these ideas – to generate interest and understanding for humankind’s common memory through World Heritage sites.
The scholarship aims to establish artistic and creative contacts between World Heritage sites around the world.
The World Heritage Residence Scholarship consists of two parts: a one-month residence at one of the seven World Heritage farms, either Kristofers in Stene or Erik-Anders in Asta; and a sum of approximately 4500 Euros (50.000 SKR) to be used on a project which has an international dimension and builds bridges between World Heritage sites in an artistic or cultural way.
The World Heritage Scholarship is a residency that involves
- staying and living in one or two World Heritage farms for a period of one month
- a grant of ap. 4.500 euro (50.000 SEK) to carry out the idea/project in question
The scholarship is international and can be applied for by people from all over the world, such as researchers, artists or other cultural actors.
- Remote Tech Internship Opportunity at LendSqr
- Wadi Africa is Hiring Graphics Designer
- Social Media Intern Needed at iBrandTV
- Remote Digital Marketing Specialist Needed at ipayBTC
- Urgent: Remote UI/UX Designers Needed at Geria(dot)io
- Polaris Bank Digital Skill Acquisition Program – DIGICORPER 2023 for Nigerian NYSC Corps Members (Fully-funded)
- Call for Applications: Google Career Certificate Scholarship Program 2023
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 (Masters & Ph.D.) Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)