Applications are now open for the Marie Curie Fellowship Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
The Marie-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) aims to help increase the number of women in the nuclear field, supporting an inclusive workforce of both men and women who contribute to and drive global scientific and technological innovation.
Named after pioneer physicist and twice Nobel Prize laureate Marie Sklodowska-Curie, the Programme aims to inspire and encourage young women to pursue a career in the nuclear field, by providing highly motivated female students with scholarships for Master’s programmes and an opportunity to pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA.
Selected students receive a scholarship for Master’s programmes in nuclear related studies at accredited universities. They are also provided with an opportunity to pursue an internship facilitated by the IAEA for up to 12 months.
The IAEA MSCFP is open to students from IAEA Member States who meet the following entry requirements:
Accepted by or enrolled in an accredited university in Master’s programme in a nuclear related field.
Preference will be given to applicants with above average academic credentials (75% or above or GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0).
Fields of study
The program supports young women studying in nuclear related fields relevant to the IAEA’s work to advance the safe, secure and peaceful uses of nuclear science and technology such as nuclear engineering, nuclear physics and chemistry, nuclear medicine, isotopic techniques, radiation biology, nuclear safety, nuclear security, non-proliferation and nuclear law
How to Apply:
Those who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply using the IAEA MSCFP online application form. The online application portal will open on Friday, 15 July 2022 and will close on Friday, 30 September 2022 at 23:59 (CEST).
The documents required in addition to completed online application form are:
- Copy of the Passport/National ID
- Official acceptance/admission letter from university into the Master’s programme indicating the nuclear related field of study and duration of the programme
- Statement of tuition fees/confirmation of tuition costs
- Completed reference forms sent directly to [email protected] by TWO referees
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the IAEA Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme 2023
- Remote and On-site Interns Needed at Paymish for Digital Positions
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023
- Apply: Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program 2022
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program 2023 (Fully-funded to New York)
- MEST Africa Challenge 2022 for Technology Startups (up to $50,000)
- Water Desk Colorado River Basin Grants 2022 (up to $10,000)
- Chevening UK Government Scholarships Programme 2023/2024 for Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) Recruitment for Software Developers 2022
- European Union (EU) Prize for Women Innovators 2022 (€100,000 prize)
- Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG) Scholarships 2023 for Study in the UK (Fully Funded)
- We Create Change Program 2022 for Young Nigerians (Fully-funded)