Clean Technology Hub is seeking a motivated Junior Associate, Research to contribute to the success and growth of its Research program. As a Junior Associate, you will work as part of a dynamic team to contribute to several initiatives, including research, policy formulation, advocacy, and enterprise development for increased Energy Access and improved climate resilience.
- Conduct research and content development on global issues relating to the organization’s thematic areas
- Coordinate with research partners, communities, and stakeholders throughout the execution of the project cycle
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret research results relating to the development and execution of projects
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Keep abreast of current trends in the Renewable Energy sector
- Carry out meaningful Monitoring and Evaluation processes
- Assist with the planning and executing of market intelligence and knowledge-sharing activities, such as webinars, market surveys, and case studies.
- Assisting with planning and executing domestic and international conferences, workshops, and networking events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Must have basic and working knowledge on topics and debates in Climate Change, Energy Access, and the sector in general
- Must be interested in reading industry papers
- Must be able to write fluently
- Must have conducted research
- Must be able to conduct Market research and publish Market Intelligence reports
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field (e.g. international affairs, energy, political science, or business) strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong drafting ability.
- Strong attention to detail and organization is a must.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Proficiency in languages other than English will be an added advantage.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and is a self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google Suites, and other Software Tools.
- Personal commitment to CTH vision and mission.
Who You Are
- A self-starter who is able to learn, and work independently and passionately.
- You seek to take on new types of work, even without supervision.
- You show willingness to work, travel, and do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to operate effectively in a changing context.
- You are able to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require a quick response.
- You can build strong relationships with clients and colleagues in a high-paced environment.
- You must speak and write well and have a reasonably good command of the English language
About Clean Technology Hub
Clean Tech Hub is a pioneering hybrid hub for the research, development, demonstration and incubation of clean energy technologies in Africa, and their validation for commercial stage development. It is an early start-up incubator for inventions and innovations in clean energy, a consultancy for sustainability and energy efficiency solutions for organizations, and a driver of clean energy investment into Africa. Clean Tech Hub is focused on addressing Africa’s energy poverty, increasing energy access through clean, renewable energy and sustainability.
- Remote Data Entry Interns Needed at PeopleResume
- Remote Full-time UI / UX Designer Needed at Deno
- Remote Content Writer Needed at theInshort
- UI/UX Designers, Sales Specialists, Frontend, and Backend Developers Needed at Homeschool (Interns and Professionals Needed)
- Frontend Developers, UI/UX Designers, Web Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Content Developers Needed at Tek Experts
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- UX Designer Needed at Tekexpert