About the job
As a high-performing content editor, you will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. We are seeking a motivated and savvy content editor to oversee our content publishing. You will work with a team of writers and designers to develop compelling and engaging content for our audience.
Your core responsibilities will include to:-
Understand Our Market
You’ll be responsible for understanding our market, customers and industry to create content marketing strategies that speak to them. From conducting surveys, reviewing data and insights, to discovering new opportunities for content, youll be responsible for turning all these into actionable recommendations that improve the performance of our content.
Build Full-funnel Content Journeys For Our Priority Categories
You will create content strategies around our key categories–considering the impact of content at every stage in the customer journey, particularly focused on education and information. This includes planning content to earned and paid campaigns; from social video and lead generating content like guides and webinars to sales enablement and product education. You’ll work with writers and designers to develop unique and memorable content that pushes creative boundaries and provides deep value to our customers.
Prioritize And Make Decisions With Data
You will gather data to report on content effectiveness, provide informed recommendations, and share the impact of your work. You will gain a clear understanding of how content impacts our funnel; measure, analyze, and optimize content performance; and bring new content marketing go-to-market tactics into the fold.
Manage End-to-end Content Development
You’ll establish and manage workflows for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, distributing, and retiring content. Youll ensure content deliverables are met according to your content strategy, editorial calendar, and for concurrent projects, and setting a process for working with external freelancers and contributors as necessary.
Requirements To succeed in this role, you need
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Talent for turning complex ideas into plain language.
- Experience with various content styles and formats and an appetite to experiment.
- Natural curiosity to figure out what will work best for the audience and what success looks like.
- QC content to ensure it is free of grammatical or factual errors and follows all brand editorial guidelines for consistency
- The ability to work closely with product, marketing and data teams to determine how your work is driving results, and to use those insights to improve content performance.
- Ensure that content meets the company’s needs and follows our in-house style guide
- Collaborate with team members and come up with fresh, creative content ideas, keeping our customers in mind.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention
- A passion for learning as well as a genuine interest in the technology industry and commerce space.
- Degree (OND, HND or Bachelor’s)
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career growth through first-in-class training, resources and assistance for relevant certifications
- Clear career path
- Remote Data Entry Interns Needed at PeopleResume
- Remote Full-time UI / UX Designer Needed at Deno
- Remote Content Writer Needed at theInshort
- UI/UX Designers, Sales Specialists, Frontend, and Backend Developers Needed at Homeschool (Interns and Professionals Needed)
- Frontend Developers, UI/UX Designers, Web Designers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Content Developers Needed at Tek Experts
- Software and Frontend Developer Interns Needed at Vatebra Co.
- UX Designer Needed at Tekexpert