- Create and enforce a cohesive visual language across the company.
- Define design systems to enable developers to move faster.
- Work with product in design and development of new features.
- Work with marketing to ensure consistent visual brand in all customer-facing channels.
- Be the voice of the user in product and marketing discussions.
- Proficient in Figma.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience building design systems at an early stage company.
Please provide links to your portfolio.
About the company
By repurposing web browser technology for server software, we aim to accelerate a new generation of extreme low-latency edge applications.
The Deno company grew out of our open source project during the pandemic. As result we’re 100% remote with employees all over the world.
Don’t assume this means we’re not a real company; our investors include Sequoia Capital, Nat Friedman, Guillermo Rauch, Dylan Field, Netlify, and WordPress.
- A competitive full-time salary and early-stage stock options.
- 100% remote work from anywhere in the world.
- Autonomous work. We work collaboratively on projects, but you set your own pace.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Hardware and office allowances.
The entire process is fully remote and all communication will happen over email or via video chat. Once you’ve submitted your application, the team will review your submission, and may reach out for a short screening interview over video call.
If you pass the screen you will be invited to up to four follow up interviews. The calls: usually take between 30-60 minutes each depending on the interviewer.
Once the interviews are over, the team will meet to discuss several roles and candidates and may ask one or two follow-up questions over email or a quick call or go directly to making an offer.
Apply To Position