At Access, our purpose is to impact lives positively and create long-lasting experiences while providing world-class financial services. We create solutions that accelerate positive impact on lives, communities, and economies.
For anyone whose goal is a fitter, richer, happier, and longer life, The Access Bank Lagos City Marathon is back, with a unique platform, giving you the opportunity to live your best life, physically, mentally & financially.
In line with our promise of ‘more than banking’, we have been the title sponsor of the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon providing a life-changing experience that enables athletes, and other participants pursue and achieve their dreams.
This February, the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon will join other elite races across the world with over 100,000 runners expected to participate in the 42Km full marathon and the 10Km fun run.
|PRIZE WINNERS (MEN & WOMEN)|
|ELITE ATHLETES||NIGERIAN ATHLETES|
|Position||Amount ($)||Position||Amount (NGN)|
- Baker Hughes 12-months Graduate Internship Programme 2023 for Young Africans.
- Entry-level UI/UX Designer Needed at PWC Africa
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for young Africans (Monthly Stipend Available)
- The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program 2023 for Young Nigerians.
- Call for Applications: Side Hustle Digital Skills Bootcamp 7.0 for African Youths
- Apply: Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2023
- SENCE Agriculture Traineeship Opportunity in Germany for Nigerians 2023
- i-Academy Launches FREE 9-months Bootcamp for Tech Enthusiasts
- Call for Applications: Shell Nigeria Internship and Student Industrial Training Program 2023
- Call for Applications: UNESCO Youth Essay Contest 2023
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group