Applications are now open for the Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program for young graduates.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 42 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Sahara is a dynamic and transformative leader in various energy sub-sectors via its power (generation and distribution), downstream, midstream, upstream and infrastructure businesses.
Sahara continues to explore new frontiers; creating innovative and sustainable ways of bringing energy to life responsibly through the men and women who embody Sahara’s irrepressible spirit as well as a global network of customers and business partners.
With over 5000 employees from multiple nationalities, Sahara is a uniquely diverse and inclusive organization committed to delivering innovative energy solutions and promoting sustainable environmental, social, and governance impact across key national, regional, and global markets.
The Sahara Group Graduate Management Trainee Program identifies and develops future leaders to drive Sahara Group’s business growth aspirations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline
- 0- 2 years of post-graduate formal working experience
- Must have completed NYSC Program (Nigerian Nationals only)
- A master’s degree from a recognised university and professional qualifications will be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak French is an advantage
- Must be 25 years (or below) at the time of application
The Sahara Group GMT Program is a career boost for recent graduates and young professionals who have the potential and desire to become future leaders at Sahara. It’s a 6-month program that combines theoretical business know-how with practical application on the job.
The program is largely experiential, focusing on developing meaningful and impactful skills. It includes foundational skills training, assignments and rotations, stretch projects, coaching, and mentoring—ultimately making you globally competitive.
Your journey to being MAD starts here…making a difference in a global environment.
For More Information:
- Entry-level UI/UX Designer Needed at PWC Africa
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for young Africans (Monthly Stipend Available)
- The BOI-LBS Entrepreneurship Development Program 2023 for Young Nigerians.
- Call for Applications: Side Hustle Digital Skills Bootcamp 7.0 for African Youths
- Apply: Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2023
- SENCE Agriculture Traineeship Opportunity in Germany for Nigerians 2023
- i-Academy Launches FREE 9-months Bootcamp for Tech Enthusiasts
- Call for Applications: Shell Nigeria Internship and Student Industrial Training Program 2023
- Call for Applications: UNESCO Youth Essay Contest 2023
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
Never miss an opportunity again. Join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group