Applications are now open for the Shell Nigeria Internship and Student Industrial Training Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: Unspecified
Shell Companies in Nigeria’s Student Industrial Training Programme offers Nigerian students in higher Institutions the opportunity to gain work experience in Shell office locations. The following is a list of eligible courses:
- Engineering, Geoscience,
- Information Technology
- Sciences (Pure science, Environmental and Social)
The Programme provides students studying any of the above courses the opportunity to work directly with inspiring and experienced professionals. The insights and skills gained by the end of the programme will be invaluable for future careers.
This Industrial Training Programme is designed for students to:
- Put theories and concepts into practice
- Build work related skills required for the business environment through constructive feedback and supervision
- Gain additional skills such as communication, ethics, HSSE, teamwork and leadership.
- Build valuable networks and contacts for professional development
Eligible applicants must:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be enrolled full‐time in an undergraduate programme at a university or Polytechnic in Nigeria?
- Have school authorisation and approval for Industrial Training
How to Apply
- All applicants should have personal and valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements should apply via the email: [email protected]
- Email subject should be in the format: 2023 Shell Nigeria SIWES Application [Course of study].
- The email content must include the following:
- Student’s name
- Name of University/ institution of higher learning
- Matriculation Number/ student ID number
- Course of study
- Required duration/period for internship
- Contact details (address, email, and phone)
- Scanned copy of official form/ letter from higher institution
- Current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) or Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Industrial training opportunities are based on business needs and limited slots are available.
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to provide feedback to all applicants.
For More Information:
- Graphics Designers and Writers Needed at Qudos Designs
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries Nationals (Fully Funded)
- Remote Social Media Marketing Manager Needed at HouseAfrica
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Call for Application: Data Science Internship (Summer 2023) at Novata
- BRAVE Women Grant for Female Entrepreneurs, Lead Firms and Business Associations (Receive between $5000 – $50,000)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Cornerstone Ng
- Call for Interns: Mobile App and Backend Interns at Intra Pair
- Web Developer Needed at PressOne Africa