Applications are now open for the IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program 2023. Here’s how to apply:
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023
IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of communications infrastructure in the world.
With a focus on emerging markets across Sub-Saharan Africa, the Middle East & North Africa, and Latin America, IHS Towers provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment, and managed services.
Here in Nigeria, we are currently on the search for the highest caliber of early Engineering talent to join our Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP)
We are fully committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second- Class Lower Bachelor’s degree or an Upper Credit in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), Telecommunications Engineering.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not more than 3 years of work experience (including NYSC)
- You will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills.
- We believe that you are the future of our Engineering leadership, so you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity
At IHS Towers, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s powering digital connectivity across emerging markets. If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career engineer, please apply.
To learn more about IHS Towers, visit our website Home – IHS Towers
- Call for Applications: Shell Nigeria Internship and Student Industrial Training Program 2023
- Call for Applications: UNESCO Youth Essay Contest 2023
- Graphics Designers and Writers Needed at Qudos Designs
- Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2023 for Developing Countries Nationals (Fully Funded)
- Remote Social Media Marketing Manager Needed at HouseAfrica
- Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Call for Application: Data Science Internship (Summer 2023) at Novata
- BRAVE Women Grant for Female Entrepreneurs, Lead Firms and Business Associations (Receive between $5000 – $50,000)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Cornerstone Ng
- Call for Interns: Mobile App and Backend Interns at Intra Pair
- Web Developer Needed at PressOne Africa