About the job
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a passionate Intermediate Full Stack Engineer to design and develop scalable solutions.
- Provide Architectural and Design direction
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Ensure product quality, produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- investigate new technologies that will help enhance the functionality and or reliability of our existing products
- Must have a good understanding of the Software Development Process life cycle
- Degree: Open to all graduates, the applicant is expected to have technical abilities. Having studied one of the following subjects may increase the chances. BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- Skills: Broad experience across multiple programming languages (often a full-stack developer), Experience designing complex architectures, Knowledge of database architecture and design (relational, key-value, document-oriented, full-text, etc.), Experience selecting technology stacks, libraries, and integrations as well as designing APIs, Experience forming deployment and Git flow, Experience auditing code and defining technical KPIs and metrics, proficiency in troubleshooting software issues and debugging a large codebase.
- Personal Characteristics: A passion for solving problems and providing workable solutions, Knowledge of algorithms and data structures, Strong analytical and reasoning skills and ability to visualize processes and outcomes, Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Experience: Provide GitHub Username and projects handled using the form below.
- Backend: NodeJS (NestJS, TypeScript), Laravel (PHP)
- Frontend: React Native, React (TypeScript)
- Infrastructure: AWS; AWS CDK (for IaC), AWS ECS (Fargate), AWS RDS
- GitHub: GitHub actions (CI/CD)
- Database: MySQL
- Have fun with brilliant, amazing, and downright unique people working to make the world a better place;
- Hybrid Work Structure
- Venture-Backed Startup with a fantastic growth trajectory
- Employee Stock Option (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Training and skill development
- Health Insurance package
Scrapays facilitate the recovery of recyclable materials by building the digital infrastructure that optimizes the waste value-chain connecting the players to increase efficiency and profitability. Doing this allows us directly improve the 4% recycling rate in Africa compared to 32% in America and 48% in Europe. We provide wallet solutions across our tech solution USSD, WhatApp Bot, and Mobile Applications integrated with our IoT device to allow individuals and businesses to earn rewards in cash commission for disposing of, collecting, storing, moving, or processing Recyclable waste.
How to Apply
Do you want to join our amazing impact-focused team?
Let’s get to know you.
- Complete the form by clicking on the attached link.
- You will get an assessment test invite in your email within 24 to 48 hours if shortlisted. You will be required to complete the test within 4 days of receiving it and your GitHub Username will be required.
- You will be scheduled for two 30 to 45 minutes virtual calls afterward if shortlisted.
- Remote Copywriter Needed at iPhone Photography School
- Remote Software Tester Intern Needed at Pakam NG
- Remote Junior Backend Developer Needed at the99edge Company
- Remote Developer and Designer Interns Needed at Pakam NG
- Remote Full-stack Engineer Intern Needed at Pakam NG
- Remote Entry-level Freelance Writer Needed at Fingerprint for Success