- Assist in the development of end to end automated regression and performance test scripts
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Test for a range of projects from and enhancements to strategic initiatives
- Develop, maintain and execute test cases, ensuring the quality and stability of the system throughout the project
- Generate testing completion metrics and analysis, as well as status read-outs to upper management
- Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance test plans, test scripts, traceability matrices, and test methodologies that ensure exhaustive testing of all assigned software systems to ensure compliance with software / system specifications.
- Create, maintain and modify test plans for new and existing software applications/releases that ensure comprehensive testing according to the software specifications.
- Anticipate potential software problems by creating test scenarios.
- Identify and analyze defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
- Coordinate the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the Business Owners and their UAT-responsible personnel.
- Ensure satisfactory service with customers at all levels (Business Analyst, Developers, Project Managers, and Business Owners).
- 1+ years Experience in software testing.
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Ability to code in a functional or object-oriented programming language
- Driven to innovate
- Passionate about technology
- Great problem-solving skills
- Experience with UI testing automation, specifically with Cypress is a plus
- Application of software development life cycle concepts
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of the React framework
- Knowledge of Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of API testing (REST / SOAP)
- Knowledge of relational database principles (SQL / MySQL / MongoDB / SOQL).
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]. Use the position you’re applying for as the subject.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Apply: Google Career Certificates 2022(Scholarship Available)
- ECOWAS Internship Immersion Program 2022 for young African Graduates.
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023