Applications are now open for the United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2022. Here’s how to apply and start your career at the United Nations.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2022.
The UN Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a recruitment initiative for talented, highly qualified professionals to start a career as an international civil servant with the UN Secretariat. It consists of an entrance examination process and professional development once those successful start their career with the UN.
- Nationality: be a national of a participating country
- Education: hold at least a first-level university degreerelevant for the exam(at least a relevant Bachelor’s degree or a 3-year equivalent degree)
- Age: be 32 years old or younger in the year of the examination
- Language: be fluent in either English or French
1. Confirm Your Eligibility
Carefully review basic application criteria on the YPP Home page.
2. Review The Job Opening
The YPP application period typically opens each June.
The job openings, specific to each exam area, will be found through Inspira or the UN Careers Portal.
Read carefully to determine if you meet the requirements.
3. Prepare An Application
Watch the YPP Application Guide Video prior to applying!
A general UN « Applicant Guide » is available in Inspira by logging in and clicking on the « Manuals » link on the top of the page.
4. Application Evaluation
Applications will be screened to determine if they meet the basic eligibility requirements (i.e., nationality, age, education, language).
If more than 40 applicants from the same country are eligible for an exam area, those applicants will be screened and ranked based on highest level of education completed, knowledge of official UN languages, and relevant work experience.
- Library and Information Management: job opening #189043
- Legal Affairs: job opening #189050
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2022
- Call for Applications: Future Academy Tech Scholarship and BootCamp for Africans 2022.
- Remote Freelance Copywriter Needed at Content Creation Hub
- Full-time Junior Software Engineer Needed at iPayBTC
- Apply: Remote Frontend Engineer Internship at Okra
- Full-time Graphics designer Needed at SUJIMOTO
- Data Entry Analyst Needed at MAX Ng
- Call for Applications: NITDA Blockchain Scholarship Program for Nigerians 2022
- Study-In-Netherland: 2023 Dutch Government Holland Scholarship For International Students
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened