POSITION: Frontend Development Intern
SCHEDULE: Part-time (10-20h/week)
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customized to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives.
We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to the business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed.
Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment, leveraging our deep industry experience and applying analytical rigor to deliver exceptional results for companies. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world.
A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.Our team is looking for a Frontend Development Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks.
This position is great for an aspiring frontend development professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.Your profile:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop frontend development skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Help create landing pages for our new services, features, webinars, and marketing campaigns
- Maintain, evolve and improve our website experience for thousands of users
- Work closely with our friendly, creative, and helpful marketing team, sales team, and project managers
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain mission-critical, customer-facing web applications
- Use different technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality software
- Adjust different approaches dependent on project requirements
- Write clear and consistent code and assure its quality
- Analyze project requirements, design documents, and maintain software specifications as a member of the project development team
- Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
At Brainnest, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
- TechGirls Program 2023 for Young Women (Fully-funded to the U.S.)
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Data Science Org Data Science Internship Opportunity for Young Africans 2022
- Apply: She Code for Africa Laptop Scholarship Fund Application – Q3
- FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment for Young Nigerian graduates.
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022