Applications are now open for the FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment for Young Nigerian graduates. Here’s how to apply:
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
Applications are now been accepted for 2022 FirstBank Technology Academy Recruitment.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Key Competencies and Attributes
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
- Job Schedule Full time
- Locations SAMUEL ASABIA HOUSE, LAGOS, LAGOS, NG
For More Information:
- Google EMEA 2023 Internship Application Now Opened
- Apply: Remote Tech Internship at Skibble
- Call for Applications: Outsource Global Free Software and Data Analytics Training
- Tamkeen Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Call for Applications: The Challenge Fund for Youth Employment 2022
- Apply for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022
- FAO Africa 2022 Internship Program for Young Africans
- Yale Young African Scholars (YYAS) Program 2023
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)