Applications are now open for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp, fall 2022. Here’s how to apply:
Deadline: October 15, 2022
Applications are invited for the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp – Fall 2022. The Walmart Data Science Bootcamp is a 6-week program for prospective hires to advance their Data Science and retail skill set and join Walmart Global Tech’s elite data science team.
Walmart Global Tech is powering the next great retail disruption. The organization is a human-led, tech-empowered innovator that makes positive impacts on the lives of millions of associates and hundreds of millions of customers.
During the 6-week online training programme, you will learn the tools and techniques needed to succeed as a Walmart Data Scientist. The programme is taught in Walmart’s virtual live online format so all you need is a computer.
The curriculum teaches data skills through real business cases, it includes professional development support, and a team-based Capstone Project. At the end of the programme, you will be ready to hit the ground running as a full-time data scientist at Walmart.
Benefits of the Walmart Data Science Bootcamp
- Walmart Global Tech will be ready to interview you upon successful completion of the programme. As a Walmart Global Tech data scientist, you can expect beyond competitive pay, incentive awards, 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, associate discounts, and much more!
- Correlation One is the market leader in Data Science and Analytics Training. You will learn through a novel blend of case-based, instructor-led lessons, collaborative group work in teams, and real-time support from experts in the field – 100% virtually.
Eligibility for Walmart Data Science Bootcamp
- Only open to individuals who reside and may legally work in the United States.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bentonville, AR or relocate if hired.
- Interested in a Full-Time Data Science role at Walmart starting early 2023.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 2 years’ experience in an analytics or related field.
- Masters degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 4 years’ experience in an analytics or related field.
- All applicants welcomed to apply including current Walmart employees.
How to Apply for Walmart Data Science Bootcamp
- Complete the application form, which should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- You will be required to complete a technical assessment that will test your current familiarity with concepts taught in our program. The assessment will help us better understand where you are in your data journey.You will receive the assessment link after you complete the application.
- After each application window, they evaluate applications and extend interview invitations. Interviews are conducted via Walmart’s video interview platform and reviewed by a member of the Correlation One team on a rolling basis.
Click here to apply
- United States Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2024): Live and Work in the United States of America.
- French Government Excellence Scholarship Program 2023 for Masters & Ph.D. Study in France (Funded)
- Polygon Bootcamp Africa for Web3 Developers
- Call for Applications: Global Innovation Challenge 2022 ($10,000 Cash Prize)
- Data Analyst Internship at Paypal
- Call for Applications: 2023 Savvy Prize for Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs (Win $3,000 Cash Prizes and Support)
- Remote Web Development Internship at Vicdigit Tech
- USADF Accelerate Program to Reward African-Owned Businesses with $250k
- MTN-SAS Data Science Training Program 2022
- Nokia Foundation Scholarships 2023/2024 for International Students to Study in Finland
- Call for Applications: BFA Global Catalyst Fund 2022