- Be creative and actively think outside the box.
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks; effectively communicate and build community through engaging content
- Manage social media accounts and schedule posts – employing tagging and use of visuals to increase presence and illustrate brand story
- Work collaboratively alongside the team to create a plan for monthly social media and stakeholder outreach strategies; assist with online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, newsletters, and more.
- Optimize website and social media presence; provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Must demonstrate strong cross-cultural competencies; respects and embraces diverse perspectives, identities, and cultural values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of social media tactics and community building
- Strong time management, planning, and execution skills
- Proficient with Google Platform applications (i.e. Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadline schedules independently & collaboratively
- Innovative & resourceful
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- 1+ years of experience in Canva
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]. Use the position you’re applying for as the subject.
- World Bank Group Africa Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
- Apply: Google Career Certificates 2022(Scholarship Available)
- ECOWAS Internship Immersion Program 2022 for young African Graduates.
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2022
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP) Scholar Fellowship Program 2023