About the job
TechClass is an EdTech Finnish company established in 2017 providing online training courses, certification training programs, and also Learning Management System (LMS) as a service for the education sector (B2B, B2G, and B2C).
TechClass Data team collects enormous amounts of data generated from its learning environment and is looking for a data science intern who can analyze data and build machine learning models to make predictions.
- Analyze and model the end-user, application, and device data to provide actionable insights for our customers.
- Apply innovative ways to use analytics, statistics, and machine learning techniques that directly contribute to the design and development of new product features.
- Analyze structured and unstructured data coming from different data streams.
- Implement algorithms, such as classification, clustering, collaborative filtering, association rules, sentiment analysis, topic modeling, time-series analysis, regression, statistical inference, and validation methods
- Bachelor’s degree (completed or ongoing) with experience in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, or Computer Science
- Experience working as a data scientist or a similar role involving data extraction, analysis, and statistical modeling.
- Programming experience in Python, R, or equivalent
- Background in applied statistics or machine learning
- Experience in predictive modeling, data science, and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in data science and data analysis
Other Remote Jobs:
- Remote Junior Developer Needed at Short Point
- Remote Content Writer Needed at Short Point
- Remote Social Media Manger Needed at Mano
- Remote TikTok Content Creator Needed at THE EIGHT CLIENT
- Remote Entry Level Contract Editor Needed at Borderless Magazine.
- Remote Junior Copywriter Needed at Saga plc
- Graphic Designer Needed at Kuda Bank